View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #348
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

I know why certain posters have not posted a reply to me now...They are looking to find the record of the other QB that I listed to try to show they have a worst record than Romo...Guess what? Keep on looking...LMAO

Now find me those Romo stats to support Romo in this debate..It is not hard. Dont worry about me, you or any other poster, we are debating...I have given my data to support my case. I dont want to hear about the cowboy defense, coach or anything else but about Romo. Thats what I did, I looked at Romo directly to see what I could find..It is a fact, he is NOT a "Big Game" QB...PERIOD...He is a choker...Do you not see it? Take the blinders off, and look at the data facts and what it supports.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote