View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #353
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Better yet, you come up with a list of Big Games that Romo has won? You can make up excuses all you want for Romo, but the fact remains that Romo has been playing with the most talent on a team since he has been in the NFL, so please dont give me that mess about not many other QB would do better.

With this same talented team that Romo has, I would take Favre, Ben, Rivers, Brees, Payton, Brady, McNabb,(Rodgers), Delhomme and Cutler over Romo in a heartbeat....
Umm, what "big games" have Rivers, Brees, Rodgers, Delhomme or Cutler ever won?

You'd take a declining, soon-to-be-retired (again) Favre over an up-and-coming Romo? Or Donovan "I didn't know games could end in a tie" McNabb??? Or Ben "The Bus Driver" Roethlisberger????

Seriously - why isn't MICHAEL VICK in this conversation???????

Sure, I'd take Peyton Manning or Tom Brady over Tony Romo, but that's about it (and that might be a lateral move)... I doubt you could find a single paid opinion in the sports world that would back up your feelings for Romo...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-08-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote