View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #356
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Think about what you just said....Seriously, please dont talk about Brady like that. Lets talk sample size again. Lets just say Romo made it to the SuperBowl both times he made the playoffs. How many game would he had played? How about if he made it to the NFC title game both years how many games would that be? Sample size is based off of winning, UNLESS you dont make it to the playoffs. Simple as that..Whats the facts? Can you just tell me the facts on Romo to show my I am wrong? Thats all I ask, it is not that hard..
No, silk, you're the one that needs to think about what I just said. If it wasn't for the "tuck rule", Brady would have ended his first season on a horrible turnover. Just like Romo.

In his second season, Brady missed the playoffs because he played awful in the second half of the season.

So after two seasons, what would Brady be according to silk-logic? Not a big game quarterback, that's for sure.

But in hind-sight, it would be silly to call Brady that, now wouldn't it?

This is what I'm talking about with small sample sizes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote