View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #378
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I never said he was the "greatest Cowboy ever" - I think it's obvious that you don't kick a guy to the curb when he's putting up better numbers than the two best quarterbacks this franchise ever had...

You change your argument with every post - Tony Romo is a top-5 QB in the NFL by every standard and you won't find a single PAID OPINION in this country that says otherwise...

Just because you're pissed off, doesn't mean you're right...
Top 5 Regular Season QB could be right...But that is NOT what we are talking about. We were talking about what I consider as "Big Games", and how Romo is a "CHOKER". Did I say kick him to the curb? I am saying he is a known "CHOKER"....Is he a "Choker"?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote