View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #409
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Good try at sarcasm. I guess your standards are very low, since you call him a winner because he has won a couple of Big Games in Dec and Jan?

My bad, I am sorry but I dont change opinions on him being a choker by each game, unlike others. I showed you his "TOTAL" record during Dec/Jan and the Playoffs...Those are "Big Games".

Tell me this. The Cowboys defeated the Giants two times last year in two "HUGE" games, but lost to the Giants only "1" time in (1)Big Game. Which one mattered? Which one would the team like to have? The "HUGE" two wins or the one "Big Game" win?

There are alot of teams in the NFL that wish they had Romo. I am just saying the teams with the QB's I listed are NOT one of them..Thats all I am saying. Could this change? Yes!
There was no sracasm in my post so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

The reason we're not going to see eye to eye on this is that you seem to be looking at it as a black and white issue. He's either a winner or a choker. In reality the truth is somewhere in the middle. He's won big games and he's lost big games. He's a very good quarterback looking to take the next step.

You aditted that you'd have labeled Eli a choker a year ago. Do you not realize what a simplisitc view it is to say that he's a choker in December but a winner in January? He's the same guy.

Again, what if Romo plays well Sunday and we win? Does he become a winner?