View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #429
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Eli became a winner in December, Jan and Feb last season AND won the SuperBowl..Is that not taking the next step? YES!

No, Romo is NOT in the middle when it comes to "Big Games" by my definition. He is a loser. Instead of saying he won som and loss some big games, how about calling it like it is. Romo has loss alot more Big Games than won Big Games by my definition. And he has won ZERO playoff games. He could have played about 8 playoff games by now if he won.

The only simplistic view is to say if Romo wins on Sunday he becomes labeled NOT a "Choker"......

Again, look at the stats and records I posted. Can you dispute them? Nope, that is why you have not talked about that. All you want to talk about is what he MAY do in the future. I just want to talk about his present and past and how they align and tells me what we will get in the "Big Games" by my definition.

Yes, I look at it in Black and White. I look at the present and look at his past stats and performance and render my verdict of "Choker". You look at it in "Grey" which is baseless, because the facts dont support it.
Maybe your definition of choker is a little more flexible than mine. When I call someone a choker that trait defines them. It's something within them that doen't allow them to rise in big moments. In my book you can't be a choker one month then be a winner the next. All that tells me is that your first assessment was wrong.

FYI, the stats will always work is your favor when you cherry pick them. You hold Romo's December losses against him withouth taking into account all the games he won for those December losses to be so meaningless. He went 13-4 last year but all you want to look at is the 4.