View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #430
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You need to find more credible sources - that article was written by JENNIFER FLOYD ENGEL... Just in case you don't know who she is, I'll fill you in on her HOT sports opinions:

*Thinks Jerry Jones is one of the worst owners in pro sports...

*Thinks T.O. is the biggest problem with Cowboys offense...

*Thinks we should have released Marion Barber instead of Julius Jones...

*Thinks DeMarcus Ware is overrated and shouldn't have been selected to the All-Pro team last season...

*Thinks Pau Gasol is a better player than Dirk Nowitzki...

*Thinks JET is a better PG than Kidd...

*Thinks Avery Johnson should have been given another year to coach this Mavs team...

Shall I go on?

Oh, and she even has a quote from Jason Witten claiming that the pick at the end of the Steelers game was HIS fault for running the wrong route and she STILL goes on to criticize Romo...
Jen Engel seriously shouldn't even be a journalist. There's a lot of people like that in Dallas media. I understand why Wade gets so pissed off at them and I don't even think he gets pissed off.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote