View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #439
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I'd rather my guy win the Super Bowl if you've shown me the ability to constantly get to the NFC title game year after year after year, so on. You're not going to sell me on the fact McNabb would be better for this team vs Romo. Health and turnovers aren't going to shine McNabb in a good light. If you're getting there, you've gotta seal the deal...otherwise, it's a bust.

I can look at Delhomme's last playoff and suggest that wasn't a great performance in a big game. 15 out 35 for 196, 3 picks and 1 TD. I wouldn't say that's a good game at all. I would say he is an above average QB, with a STUD WR. I've gotta figure at least half of his TDs go to Smith. It's not hard to chuck it up and let a WR go get it.

Cutler has to at least get to the playoffs, this year is possible...then you can say he's just about the same as Romo. Do you like Cutler or not, your opinion or stance has changed in the coversation, "I'll take him over Romo in a heartbeat," "Cutler is just about the same as Romo." He hasn't had a steady running game in Denver, it's a revolving door, but he has legit WR options. Cutler has him on yards, but Romo has the better rating, percentage, less picks and one less touchdown.

Favre IS Favre, but he isn't impervious to mistakes, like I said, look at his last playoff game.
How is that changing when I said I still take Cutler in a heart beat????? No, Cutler does not have the same receiver and running back core like Romo. Teams can load up to take away the passing games because of the adsence of the running game. If the Cowboys roll out a piss poor running game all season long, you can best believe Romo stats are going to go way down. Cutler stats went down when all his running backs went down..

How about stop giving Romo all those excuses and call it like it is. You want to label these other QB according to there last games, but you refuse to do the same about Romo. How about label ALL of those QB's according to there playoff careers and success? Thats as fair as you can get...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote