View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #442
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Well 1st off is Romo 4-7 or this team? And ask yourself is he the reason why we're 4-7 in December in January. And stats mean nothing. Simple proof is the Buffalo game last season. The stats looked horrible. But did Romo not win that game for us? So stats can say whatever you want them to. Who's fault is that Romo is sacked 25 times?

I just don't get fans in Dallas. Yea he's 0-2. But once again did he lose these games for us? Did he not have help in the 0-2 losses? Not to mention ITS ONLY TWO GAMES. Its such a small sample. Realistically what did you expect for Romo to do his rookie year? Or his 1st two years in the league? I just think expectations are ridiculous and that's amazing to me because we're just a couple years away from 5-11 seasons.

Romo the qb didn't choke in the Seattle game. I hate when people bring that up because Romo played well enough for this team to win. He fumbled the snap. He was a couple inches away from actually running that td in. So I think you're main problem with him is he can't hold field goal kicks lol. Not the qb.
In the words of Parcell. You are what your record says you are
I understand your logic but what is the reason his sample size is so small. Can we not name several QB's that have been to the playoff one time with a sample game size of 5 games? Yes, and if they go twice, that means sample size can be 10 games. As long as a Romo lead team loses in the 1st rd his sample size will be small

Let me attack Romo on your last section. What kind of expectations SHOULD you have with a team built to win NOW, and is the "Team to beat in the NFC" both years in the playoffs? Can we expect at the very least one playoff win? Is that asking for too much?

Now, dont get me wrong, I expect more than one win during those two years in the playoffs as well.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-08-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote