View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I enjoyed your article. At times, though, it tended toward melodrama. And when you said that the Spurs' problems were "compacted," I don't think that is really the word you meant.

Other than that, pretty good effort!
Hey chum, thanks for the honest feedback... Too often you get on these fan sites and everyone is afraid to give their honest opinion since we both have the same rooting interest.

And honestly, I liked "compacted" until you brought it up... and now it really bothers me, so I'm going to think of how i can rephrase that! haha

I can see your point with the melodrama. But i guess thats kind of the point, right? To turn this one game, that for all intents and purposes doesn't really mean anything, into something that is hugely important and is a MUST watch!! You gotta sell it baby!!! haha

Haha thanks again for checking it out and giving some good feedback!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote