View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #14
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

For those that care...

My surgery went okay. I checked in to the hospital at 6 am, surgery started around 7:30, and I checked out at 10:30. Four and a half hours total - not too bad. I could have stayed longer, but I wanted to go home! After my 10 day stay in the hospital in September with my baby, I don't want to be in one any longer than absolutely necessary. The pain right now isn't any worse than the worst case of strep I've ever had, so it's tolerable. But, the doctor told my husband that days 3-7 will be a completely different story. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, and the drugs don't hurt either. Here's to happy healing!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote