View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #333
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
http://www.blackbirdhome.com/discover.html

Blackbird is a web browser designed for the African-American community that has advanced Web 2.0 features built into the browser.

Blackbird provides African Americans with easy access to advanced features and services, greater visibility and access to hard-to-find African-American online content and a platform for sharing their entire internet experience on the web.

--------------

Apparently IE, Firefox are too white supremacist and Blackbird needed to be created.

I thought that this was a joke...wtf?

I am so freakin sick of racism...when will people stop acting like victims and start being a part of a culturally diverse community?

When will we see leaders of ones respective cultural backgrounds call out those from within who choose to keep them down?

I'm trying to stay chilled, but for some reason this triggered my hate button...respectfully, I am moving on as part of a great and open cyber society!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote