View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #456
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Let me back it up then because I can say the EXACT same for Romo. Deangelo and Choice had about the same total number of yards, so why did Romo not decide to just hand the ball off to Choice in the crunch rather than taking all those gambles in crunchtime? Thats on Romo, because he can make adjustments at the line of scrimmage.
I like how you totally neglect the fact that Carolina's backup running back (Jonathan Stewart) had 115 yards by himself. If you think Choice running the ball against Pittsburgh was anywhere near as effective as what the Carolina backs did last night, I don't know what to tell you.

I'd love to see the lists of teams that lose when their running backs combine for 300. I bet it's slim no matter who the quarterback is.

And did you not pay attention to how much we tried to hand off to Choice in the fourth quarter that got nowhere? The Steelers defense wasn't going to let us run the clock out, they were too good for it. We tried to run the clock out when we had the lead, but it failed pretty miserably. When else did you think we should run the ball? During the 2 minute drill?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-09-2008 at 04:17 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote