View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #217
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I didn't even know about 105.3 until seeing the story last night.

I usually flip between The Ticket and ESPN radio...now I'll have to listen to 105.3 to see if any of the shows catch my attention.

As it is now, the shows I listen to are:

The Michael Irvin Sho
Bob and Dan
Randy Galloway

Outside of those three, the rest are channel surf and skip the commercials!!!

I've got some episodes of Greggo and hope that he stays sober...addiction/substance abuse just freakin sucks, regardless of the substance and/or the person caught in the grip of addiction.

As it is, regarding the shows, I lean towards the shows that focus on SPORTS...the schtick that come out and is referenced as "Guy Talk" is for the most part nothing that interests me. Nothing against it, it's just not something that trips my entertainment button...when they are all schtick, I tend to find some tunes to listen to until they get back to sports talk.

So here's to giving 105.3 a shot!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote