View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
That doesn't make sense. Why would the Knicks trade Rose's expiring for Stack's "almost" expiring. That's like saying "here, let us pay that four million for you next year." Isiah Thomas maybe would have done it, I don't think Donnie Walsh is that dumb.

And how much better can we do? I'm still baffled by all you guys who think there's a serious market out there for Stack. I mean, I'm no NBA insider, maybe there is... But to me Stack's value is solely as a mostly expiring contract to throw into a larger deal. Who would want to give up real value to bring Stack on their team?
I agree probably there is not that much value for Stack the Player, but his contract and another piece like Bass or Diop could entice another team to part with a player that could contribute or probably some draft picks.

Last edited by pepe; 12-09-2008 at 06:13 PM.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote