View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:12 AM   #475
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Let me say this again...Romo is a "Mental Midget".....That is as simple as you can get....I have said many times that Romo has all the tools to be a great QB, but he is just a "Mental Midget"....There have been alot of Mental Midget QB's who have learned to manage the game and become the great QB that they could be..

I say again, Romo is a "Mental Midget"....Does that mean I said get rid of him?? NO!!!! I am saying loud and cleat that he is a "Mental Midget"....What do you do as a "Mental Midget" to get to the next level? You learn the game, you look at films, you can players like Aikman, Montana type of guys to learn how to manage the game. You do the little things to put your team in the best position to win. In other words, you "LEARN" to play the game the right way to help your team win...Is that clear enough?
So we've been arguing this whole time about what name you want to call him. Great. I find that hard to believe. With two years as the starting QB you are giving him little to no leeway for error.. expecting him to do things only the likes of Tom Brady and Ben Roethlesburger have done.

Now who would you really want over him right now? (assuming players that are available of course)

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-10-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote