View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #482
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
WTF is a mental midget? Seriously what's the definition of that? I don't even know what's being debated anymore lol. You call him a mental midget but what quarterback isn't in his 1st two years in the league? Now i'm sure you'll bring up the exception of Roethlisberger who btw didn't play well at all in that Super Bowl run. His team won that game. Had nothing to do with Roethlisberger.
You kinda got in near the middle. All I was saying was that Romo just makes too many dumb mistakes. Then a couple of people asked me which QB's I would take over Romo, so I named them. I never said get rid of Romo, I just answered their question.

Be honest, Aren't you tired of the dumb ass Romo mistakes that just seem to come at the damnest time???????? I want him to just grow up, and learn how to manage the game like the great ones did when they were young.

Lets equate it to Air Jordan. Air Jordan was around when his team had NOTHING on the team besides him, so he had to be Air Jordan. Then it got to a point to where people said Air Jordan would never win in the playoffs because of the selfishness of Air Jordan more concerned about his stats. That team was NOT built to win now.

Once they got some pieces to win now, he became Jordan. Jordan took the next step to win in the playoffs and go deep in the playoffs. He learned and took his bumps and bruises from the Pistons in the East.

Once he mastered that, he became MJ, and there was no stopping him, because the team was finally built to win "NOW" and that was history, he was unstoppable.

I see Romo as Air Jordan with a team to win 'Now"....See what I am saying???
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote