View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #23
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac25 View Post
how about keeping Millwood the SP would look like this,only if the Rangers raise the payroll

Sheets
Padilla
Millwood
Mccarthy
Harrison
1. The Rangers are never going to increase their payroll by that much this season.

2. As many close-to-ready starters the Rangers have, you need to keep at least three spots open for the young arms next season. It's not a win-now season, you have to give your young guys a chance.

I find myself being completely sucked in by the idea of adding Sheets. I wrote it off as a pipe dream initially (and I probably stil should be) but the note that he took his house here in Dallas off the market got my attention.

Obviously there are major injury concerns, but those concerns are the only reason you might have a shot at signing a legit ace for so little (comparatively speaking).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote