View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:24 AM   #2433
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm staying up late tonight on account of the fact that I am drinking big tumblers of Old Forester, and I am still excited by the fact that the Mavs won an impressively dramatic game against the Larry Brown-buying Charlotte team, and by the fact that Marques Colston got a late TD in tonight's NFL network game (something that makes me very, very happy for reasons of fantasy football), so now I've got to figure out what to do with myself for the remainder of my aging evening. More cocktails and a viewing of a very recently downloaded new episode of Kenny v. Spenny is probably what's going to happen here, work tomorrow be damned...