View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #2437
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Cheers to you Evil. Seriously dude...we thought you were a gonner. How does one go that long without access to the internet happening almost accidentally?

(You have to understand, I have 5 computers in my office alone...)
Cheers right back at you, Flaco, and have some fun tomorrow ...

As far as my recent stint in internet purgatory is concerned, I had no idea that it would take me 6+ weeks to get an AT&T tech to come out to my new apartment to fix the line problem that kept me offline for as long as I was, but I did call those bastards 2-3 times every week over that cursed span of time, and unfortunately my place of work heavily filters internet access to the point that keeping up with fantasy is impossible (yahoo fantasy is impossible to access), and besides that, in the course of a regular business day, I really don't have much opportunity to do anything online other than work related stuff.

Thankfully, I just got the line problem fixed and I've got dang good, fast internet here now, and I also bought a new laptop two weeks ago so I could at least take advantage of coffee-shop style slow wi-fi (my old 5 year old laptop crapped out on me a year ago), but I still hate the fact that I worried any of y'all, and I do truly apologize to you and anybody else who might have wondered if anything undue or unfortunate had happened to me during my unfortunate recent absence...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 12-12-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote