View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #31
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Give me Sheets, Padilla, and Millwood... Hicks just needs to fork out the cash.

Then give me Randy Johnson to close, moving Frankie and CJ into the 7-8 setup roles.

That could be some absolutely nasty pitching to have to face.
ugh. several problems. One there is a 0 percent chance randy johnson closes next year. hes just sticking around to get 5 more wins so he can be at 300. No chance he gives up a shot at that. Padilla millwood and sheets eats up 45 million AND eliminates several spots for the rangers to let the youngsters pitch. The rangers have too many people they need to find out about to not keep several spots open to find out about them. Harrison and feldman deserve spots and bmac is most likely going to get one(and imo deserves one) then you still have hurley who is ready and also holland should be ready for a call up at some point next year.

I want sheets. He is a LEGIT ace when healthy. but id prefer to give up padilla if we get him. As for millwood remember he won the al era title last time he was in a contract year.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote