View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #20
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

While I don't believe Obama was appropriately vetted, the time for that has passed. We need to move forward and begin to solve the problems that face us. I'm glad this wasn't taken up by the SCOTUS.

Likewise, the Dem Congress has got to refrain from any investigations into the previous administration. There is no time for this nonsense.

On the other hand, I haven't heard anything regarding Palin's wardrobe budget lately.......

Last edited by purplefrog; 12-12-2008 at 06:12 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote