View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #193
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I'm not saying they are the 85 Bears, 01 Ravens, or this year's Steelers. But if the offense plays close to where it can, then they don't need to be. They just need to be pretty good. That's what I consider "championship-level", at least for this team this year.

And I don't think it's a stretch to call a defense that just laid down 8 sacks pretty good. That's all the Cowboys need.
No doubt the Cowboys are a better defensive team. In the beginning of the season, I would have had them in the lowly pit of NFC. Since the Tampa game, I think Phillips taking control of the blitzing has made this defense into what the Chargers had a few years ago. However, I'm holding my judgement to consider them top tier until they meet a relatively healthy offense that has been known to dice up defenses (i.e. Philly possibly).
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I'll do a remix:
Doesn't hurt me as much as you think. I'm a Redskins fan remember? Expectations have been beaten out of me the past two decades.

Last edited by Caseman; 12-14-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote