View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:30 AM   #220
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
This win goes to the cowboys defense. The Cowboys defense has played good enough to win the last two games. Against the Steelers, Romo did a poor job of managing the game in the 4th quarter. Tonight Romo did a wonderful job managing the game. Simple as that. Romo numbers were not outstanding, but just like I said, he does not need outstanding numbers, just manage the game and we will be fine.

We finally see Garrett making some better decisions as well in crunch time. We had Garrett and Romo managing this game to help seal the win. This is exactly what we need in "Big Games". We will need this same kind of performance against the Eagles as well for Romo. I think that the Eagles game will be a good solid test to see how far along Romo is with his maturing and growth in managing the game.

I think it is classless for the fans to boo T.O. The Cowboys will need T.O. in order to get to the playoffs and to win in the playoffs. Stupid as* fans for doing that. T.O. is the one player on the field who can relieve pressure off of Romo. If T.O. does not get the ball or is moved in the right position to make an impact, we will see Romo on his back for large chunks of the game. The Eagles are going to dial it up on Romo on Sunday. You can bet your bottom dollar on that.

I think the biggest game of the season is against the Eagles. If Garrett and Romo manage a good game, we can win that game away from home. IMO

No matter what, T.O. has to have an impact on that game. But to boo him is classless. If you boo the team, it is alright, but to single out your star is NOT right at the game.
Speaking of not singling out stars...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote