View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:50 AM   #234
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Doesn't matter. He was 20-30 for 244 yards...while getting his ass kicked and not having a running game most of the night. Don't try to dodge the issue by dissecting the passer rating stat.
Only issue is the one you make. Now continue to find a negative way to spin this. I see you had your excuses ready just in case Romo faltered again. I put the excuses in bold just in case you wanted to see if I saw them.

Now finish twisting my post to find a way to make it negative. Cowboys won tonight, and T.O, Garrett, Whitten, Romo, Phillips and the Cowboy defense contributed to the win..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote