View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #253
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Learn to read, I have said many times, that Romo does NOT need to have an outstanding game in order for the Cowboys to win, just learn to manage the game better in the crunch. PERIOD.
What's that have to do with the fact that he did play outstanding tonight?

Quote:
Stop playing with words, so I guess Romo is now a "Big Game"QB and the monkey is off his back because he had a good game and they won today? Is that the case? If so, based off of what are you saying this?
No. I'm just pointing out how impulsive it make absolute statements. Like I told you last week, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Personally I don't think there is a monkey on his back.

Quote:
Question for you:
Does T.O. have to play big for the Cowboys in order for us to make noise in the playoffs? Is T.O. the best receive we have? Is T.O. a game breaker and our big play receiver?
TO having big games would certainly improve out chances of being successful in the playoffs. Yes and yes.