View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #286
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

In order for Ed Werder's article to be true it has to be 100% true...if any part of the article is NOT based on fact, then by definition it is a LIE!!!

When someone reports partial truths, then they are reporting lies, such is the case with Ed Werder.

Now I wish people would get off of T.O.'s case...I know he's a big boy and he can take care of himself, but I'm just tired of how ignorant the haters are making themselves look.

When has T.O. ever broken the law? T.O. is a competitor who simply wants to win...he demands much of himself and those around him.

Somehow T.O. and players can be criticized, politicians can be criticized...but oh my, dare we every criticize a journalist...what are reporters the new GOD's of the world?

Skip Bayless got run out of Dallas for his Hack Job as a reporter, it may be time to run Werder out of Dallas.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote