View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:09 PM   #40
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, I know the Mavs have to make sure they get in the playoffs to begin with, but Dirk is playing wayyy too many minutes still. He must be averaging smth around 39-40 in the last 10 games. That is not good any way you see it. He needs his legs to be an effective jump shooter. I don't want him to run out of gas when he really needs it.
I just dpon't believe that mentality. Dirk actually needs to play 38-40 minutes. Dirk is better with more minutes than with less minutes (IMO).

Look at 05-06
He averaged 38.1 minutes a night. But in the last two months of the season he averaged 39.6 minutes in 25 games. And he was outstanding in the playoffs. Dirk is a rhythm player. And lack of minutes makes him cold.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote