View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #5
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I'm in the Oakland area and am not a fan of the Warriors. To me it's more ownership at this point. I never went to GSW games when I was young, more of a Mavs fan growing up. Plus I followed the HS scene locally around the time of GP. Then a couple years later fell in love with Kidd's game and one of the strangest things, he became a Mav 6 years later.

I loved Aguirre and Harper. I always sent fan letters to the Mavs and got some great stuff back, looking back Carter is one of those once in a lifetime owners where he is very fan friendly in terms of his organization.

I'm a diehard Raider and A's fan, been to games when I was younger...but could not get into the Warriors. Same with the Sharks, it's like they're around, they get coverage, but sleeping, eating, drinking that stuff, I can't do it, not like the A's and Raiders.

Locally, there are a ton of transplants, people who grew up in NY or Boston, so you see a lot of those Red Sox, Yankees, Mets fans. And it's one of those things where it can be handed to the next generation.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote