View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:19 AM   #14
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Another question to ask is why is Josh Howard still a Mav?

He's 28, this is his prime. Should be his best year of basketball

Over the last 2 years he's declined in: blocks, steals, charges drawn, rebound rate, shooting, and defense, and PER.

2005-2006 and 2006-2007 were his best years "PER wise"

On top of all our roster flaws, our 2.5 option has no dedication, no commitment, no hunger, no desire.

It's unfair of me, I suppose, to make these assumptions since I don't know Josh and don't know what goes through his mind... but that's just the vibe I get. Terry, Dirk, and Kidd seem to care, but Josh doesn't.

And it's a very legitimate opinion... he's not at a point in his career where we can attribute those declines due to lost speed, quickness, or athleticism... he's at a point in his career where we can attribute those declines due to lack of effort.

Ghazi is on the trade J-Ho bandwagon! Even if it's a lateral move, I'd rather watch a guy who gives a damn than a guy who doesn't.
And... every team is interested in him. So it's not like he'd be hard to trade and get something decent in return.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote