View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 01:37 AM   #159
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The way I'm seeing it, if the Cowboys win they are locked in at the five seed. It would go:

1) Giants
2) Caro
3) Arizona or Minny/Chicago
4) Arizona or Minny/Chicago
5) Dallas
6) Atlanta

Either the Vikings or the Bears could finish at 10-6, while the best the Cards could finish is 9-7. If there are 9-7 ties, I haven't looked closely at the tiebreakers. But I'd say it's pretty likely that if the Cowboys win they will play Arizona.

And that's good, because we owe them a playoff whipping.

Next up would be the Giants. If we win that and Carolina loses to the 3/6 seed...I guess we could possibly have one more game at Texas Stadium!

EDIT: Whoops! The Cowboys would only be the 5 seed if Atlanta loses next week. They play STL, so that's probably not likely.

So the Cowboys would play the 3 seed, and then Caro if they win.
If the Giants lost tonight, I would have said there would be an excellent possibility the Cowboys will play the Bears...but the Giants have wrapped everything up and will likely shut it down next week against Minnesota. The Vikings win, and Dallas is going to the cozy confines of Minnesota to play a team with T Jackson as QB...in the playoffs.

lol. LOL at Minnesota. They stand no chance in a playoff game with Jackson as their QB and their defense all banged up like it is. I expect both wild card teams in the NFC (and probably the AFC as well) to win quite handily.