View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Babe's Garland, Texas

Address, Hours of Operation, and Directions Address:
1456 Beltline Road,
Suite 171
Garland, Texas 75044

Based on your locations, Babe's would be a pretty cool off the wall place. They do Fried Chicken family style...

Not your 5 star, but it's also not bad on the pocket book.

You also mentioned Hole in the wall...and this sort of fits that description.

Otherwise if you want some good Italian and you willing to head over to Rockwall, there is a place called Luigi's...

From my neck of the woods, we take Lakeview Parkway (the old 66) across the lake into Rockwall, take a right at the light by the police station (I forget the name) go towards I-30...when the road turns into a Y, (Near the Sonic) follow the left side of the Y...keep heading towards I-30. You will see a Braums on your right, go past the light and then on your right you will see Luigi's!!!

Great place!!!

Let me know if you want to find any other specific foods or styles...I tend to eat out in the area spending a few hundred bucks a month on dining out and I live out in the Rowlett area.

Speaking of which, there is this little German place on 66 and Rowlett road over by the Braums...I have not ate there...if anyone else has, can you give a review of the place? I've been thinking about trying it...wondering if it will measure up anywhere close to when I was stationed in Bamberg Germany?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote