View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #36
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
After tonight, they talked about Oden's issues... no credit given whatsoever. Barkley at halftime went as far as to say Dirk's 1st half had no "imprint" on the game. I could understand from the standpoint that Dirk wasn't, and hardly controls the tempo of a game at times, but the dude wason pace for 48 frickin points, Shut up Charles.
Yeah that was weird. I don't know how anybody could see that crazy, ballet-like running spin move and say they didn't even notice Dirk. The way they talked, you'd think Dirk was a bench player before Kidd got here to elevate him. Silly.

I think it's just that Dirk usually makes it look so easy, splashing in shots almost effortlessly when he's really on. The guy had 24 points in one half though, they could have given him a LITTLE credit. If he hadn't gotten into foul trouble he probably would have scored 40 tonight.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote