View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #35
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
The Mav players need to have a sit down with Josh, and literally say: you are either with us or against us. And if he doesn't choose the former then the players need to shun him from the team.

And I think Dirk/Terry/Kidd weild enough power to convey that message to Josh. He is a selfish SOB and it kills the team.
I don't care if I get flamed for this but if the players are going to shun, him I think those said players are messed up, and don't get much respect from me. Now Dirk right now reminds me of Reggie Miller who I respect a lot because he was a great player and never recieved a ring. Now I don't think Dirk will shun Josh, but Kidd he would and would prob throw Dirk under the bus as well
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote