View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #11
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
this sucks.

How do they come out and get their asses kicked in this game?

I was biting my tongue last week, but now I'm quite ready to call this team the most talented bunch of losers ever assembled. Their mistake riddled december no-shows now spans 4 seasons and two coaches -- it can't be explained away as anything other than rampant loser-ness.
I think this is it. They are obviously a talented bunch, but the vast majority of the team has nothing in between their ears and nothing beating in their ribcage.

This obviously doesn't include guys like Witten. I love that guy, and he's proving why today. Choice and Ware are okay with me too right now. The rest of the team can suck it.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-28-2008 at 05:56 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote