View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Windmill,
To be honest getting beat by those two teams are not bad. You can hold your head up high by getting beat by those two teams. The game that cost us the playoffs is the fact we got beat by the St.Louis Rams....Can you believe it, the St.Louis Rams..
Is Romo gettin' blamed for that one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I dont have a plan in mind, but the people that are paid to get this done, should make this a top priority right after this game. Getting a QB here should be something we discuss right now. Salaries are not guaranteed, so I would say there are some players who dont deserve their contract. I dont see us being able to trade Romo, but MAYBE we can sign another QB who slips through the cracks. But, our QB situation has got to be something we address in some type of way. We dont have leadership on or off the field, no coaching leader on offense or defense, the on field leader has to be the QB, and we dont have it as well.
As long as we're getting PROACTIVE...I think you've beaten the point home to a pulp on how you feel about Romo. The next step is coming up with a plan for if it needs to be fixed.

Either way, I'm not sold Romo needs to flat out be gone from the team.
There are some other major issues with the roster.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-28-2008 at 06:20 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote