View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #149
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Romo may not be the problem for this game but he is a problem on the Cowboys. Can the Boys get something better? I have no idea. But I would draft a QB in the draft this year.

No one knew Brady was going to be who he was at draft time.
They made a nice point that should be remembered...getting Roy took away some draft picks this year.

I'm not sold that Roy was a bad move. He is the fill-in for when TO goes away, he's not getting younger. The time of the deal was pretty bad. I can't imagine that a midseason trade with a player at a skill position was going to click automatically...then add on top of it the QB is hurt, and then the WR has an injury that causes him to miss some practice time.