View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #152
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I gave you a plan, find a way to make Romo the back-up.... Like you said, you dont want to see him flat out gone...As I am typing Romo makes another fumble to give the Eagles the ball. Are you sure you want to hang on to Romo like this? At some point you have to say that he is mentally scarred, and maybe a fresh start is the best thing for Romo? I just dont know, but he is at the top of my list of the problems. To be honest, I do think that some of Garret's problems is the fact he has to make the offense extremely simple for Romo (IMO?) Just a guess, but dont know, but Garrett had so much potential, and I just dont see how his offense got so simple so fast..
That's a pretty generic plan though...there isn't Plan A, Plan B, C etc. etc.
FA, Trades, Draft...those are all easy plans, but we need actual names.