View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:47 PM   #184
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
So, what is your plan? Yeah, tell me how we need to stick with Romo!!! So, the best you can do is attack me for talking about our heartless QB who has helped bring us to the lowest level since the 1-15 season?!

I am not the decision maker, nor do I want to make the decisions, but it is clear to me as a FAN, that we need another QB. How/Who we get another one is NOT my job as a FAN. Remember fans will be fans. If you dont think part of our problem is Romo, then you are not watching these games. You cant watch these games and say that Romo is not a big part of the problems. Watch, next people will start the T.O. mess like he done all of this. Our problem is that we dont have an on the field leader in our QB.
I'm not super high on Romo, but he's not the only problem on this team. I can't see another quarterback you can bring in here that will magically improve this team in the next year or two. If Eli Manning can get a ring in this league, there is no reason Romo can't get one.

Getting rid of Romo means you throw in the towel on this team as is currently constructed. Of course after this year, I'm not sure that's a bad thing but still it would likely put us out of the Super Bowl picture for the next two or three years.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote