View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #247
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a team, and it hasn't been for a while.

It's a group of cliques that sometimes come together for one purpose. There isn't a major sense of chemistry that goes along with the organization. Jerry deserves credit because he's trying to make moves and taking risks because he wants to win, there isn't a question of his hunger for victory. There is doubt about his sense of what's best for the team though.

I don't think I'm a fan for the Coach and GM to be the same person, I think it's too much to handle for one person. So I would be in the boat of getting some strong personalities that can match up with Jerry and show him what needs to be done.

I'm getting worried we're slowly turning into the Raiders.