View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 01:49 AM   #269
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Exactly, that's why I don't see why that makes Felix automatically untouchable...he's just potential right now. It's too small of a window we have seen from him to automatically say he's not leaving. If we keep all 3, hopefully we find a way to keep all involved in the flow of the offense and we're not wasting any of them. I just said, if you're trading one of them, Barber is clearly going to bring more back in return.
I'm with you on Barber. I'd rather keep him than not, but I'd be willing to listen on him if the offer is right. The other two simply haven't played enough to develop trade value to the point that you would get something worthwhile in return.

And with all of the numskulls and gutless players on this team, Choice is one of the few players this season who showed me a little passion. I don't know why someone would be so quick to get rid of someone like him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-29-2008 at 01:51 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote