View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #8
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
That was a horribly officiated game and that call was a non-foul at best and a fould against Utah at worst.

The contact was incidental and how the refs could make that call, even after the instant replay is beyond me...then again...the Mavs are starting to find their sea legs and will David's Thugs have to do what they can to keep the Mavs down!!!

At least it gave Dirk a day off for some much needed rest and the suspension came against a team that the Mavs can handle and did handle rather easily!!!

I only wish that organizations, and/or fans had some recourse to have poor officials suspended for a few games...they are the only ones that get a free pass when they screw up...or follow Sterns orders!!!

You should be ejected and suspended for this post...

It was a non-call? Oh I disagree, If that would have been the other way around we would be calling for Harprings ejection/suspension etc. Dirk messed up and took it to his head, he could have gotten away with a push probably. It wasn't incidental, he was very frustrated and took it out the wrong way. I think Harpring deserved it and I hate him but still.

I do agree that there was some pretty ridiculous calls esp Kirilenkos flop.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote