View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #252
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13 View Post
Can someone summarize what happened that got Carlisle ejected? Was his argument valid? I read that he got ejected and it made me smile a bit, I'm sure that got the team fired up.
I'm sure someone will summarize it better but...

There was a stretch where Dirk was dribbling into the middle of the paint and he kept getting pushed and I think was getting pushed off on some rebounds as well. One time Cardinal took a swipe and I think hit Dirk on top of his head. Cardinal was trying to swipe at the ball. Dirk grabbed the top of his head and just sorta froze up.

The ball came back for Minnesota on offense and Carlisle basically flipped out and got a double Tech.