View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:19 AM   #271
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The reason I'm not concerned about the 29 point deficit is that stuff like that happens. On a normal day, when our offense was at poor as it was, the T-Wolves would have shot crappy like normal and we'd only be down 10 at most. The problem was that, against all odds, our offense choked up in the same half that the T-Wolves could not miss. It was almost like watching the GS series again... when you give them that much confidence, they know every shot was going in.

As people were saying earlier... we really need to tighten up our D, but DAMN those guys are hitting crazy shots. They were just in a grove and we got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Either way, it was crappy that we got behind. Not season ending. Not, zomg blow up the team. But at the very least it was a "man this game is gonna ruin my night".

Until the comeback.

I'm fairly sure that this game will end up being more important for our momentum than the Knicks game was. This game was one of the only few times I can remember going back into last year where ALL of our guys were having a good time. Everyone was smiling, everyone was playing team basketball, and everyone was as much of a cheerleader as Terry.

Superstars were diving on the ground of loose balls. Howard was making team plays. DIOP WAS DUNKING FOR CHRIST SAKE.

If this doesn't get this team rollin, I don't know what will.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote