View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #56
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to the miracle of tivo I watched the 2nd half (listened last night, but didn't want to resume watching for superstitious reasons)....

my 2 dollars--

dirk is a stud. looks like his nose was probably broken on the foul in the middle of the third;

josh was mostly a spectator during the 20-2 run. he had one nice pass to dirk and hit a three from the corner, but he was just watching most of the comeback;

gana momentarily looked like gana of '06. i have dead relatives that i miss less than gana of '06;

can't give much credit to Ricky C for the Nelly-esque T in the 2nd. if it was intentional (which i'm not sure it was), it was definitely ineffective.

speaking of the 20-2 run, most of it happened without the mavs running any set plays.

mavs repeatedly posted dirk low in the 2nd and hardly scored out of it all. didn't post dirk low at all in the 2nd half.

jet is much more effective when he keeps teams honest with an occasional drive;

bob ortegal is the world's ugliest cheerleader;

remarkable comeback.

that is all.