View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #274
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

thig that is pretty awesome. keep it up.

I just rededicated myself for new years to become more active so I have more energy throughout the day. I kinda started the building blocks last year, but did not stick to it as hard as I should have due to work/relationships/other stresses that took me off my regimen. Last year my resolution was to not eat red meats for the year and just stick to lots of chicken/fish (mainly to keep me away from burgers). That went on until September then I caved. Soo this year I am giving up sodas. I only pretty much drink them when I go out to eat, but I am going to stop that as well. My girlfriend is doing the same so us keeping each other accountable is going to help immensely.

I am 22
185 lbs, 6' tall
I wouldn't mind losing about 10 lbs, but mainly I am shooting to tone my muscle. I have a pretty broad shoulders, and my legs are very strong. Just need to tone up my arms, abs mainly.

So I will be starting to play basketball again on a daily basis for an hour or so, as well as run for an hour or so on the treadmil. I enjoyed this routine very much when I was able to stick to it. Gave me tons of energy throughout the day and I just felt healthier. This time around, I am going to add in some light lifting as well about 3 days a week to help define muscle tone more.

Anyone know of some good lifting routines to use for muscle definition? Is it better to do many reps of light weights in this case rather than fewer with heavier?

Last edited by Robillion; 01-02-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote