View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #279
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I mix the types of food...and yes, I do eat Asian food.

My biggest crutch here is Tex-Mex!!! I'm working on portion control...being self-disciplined is not my strongest quality...but working towards a succesful goal is.

What's funny is that the knowledge of health is rather simple...the most challenging aspect is the self-discipline.

Currently of all the bad stuff...soda's are my #1 detractor...it's liquid calories and I can easily put away 1000 or more calories away a day through soda. Add that to the food and it's too much!!!

I am working to manage my intake...at the relative same time, I am working to increase my calorie burn rate. To lose weight I have to burn more than I take in...

Of course the difficult part will be at the end of the year...when I reach my goal, learning how to manage staying balanced...intake and burn rate being equal. But I'll cross that bridge when I get there!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote