View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #281
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

My biggest problem is sodas.... I love them.. I love Dr. Pepper. My next biggest problem is that I have a job in which I cannot wait to get away from the office for just a bit. That usually leads me to going somewhere to eat...and, well, eating fast food. I love hamburgers.

So yeah, after running a marathon a couple of years back, I was down to around 185 or so. My top weight had been 243. Well, after a series of physical setbacks that kept me from doing much of anything as far as exercise goes, I ballooned back up to around 238. I'm back down to around 200, but I still have the weaknesses involving burgers and sodas and pizza and steak... I've never really changed my eating habits much, just worked out more. But, when something happens that limits my ability to workout, the weight comes back on pretty quick. At some point, I'm going to have to seriously adjust my eating habits. Hell, maybe when I'm 40.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote