View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #202
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
That's one of the major things I see coming with a Josh trade. I believe in the addition by subtraction theory.

Now for what in return, I'd like to be a little more greedy and try to get some more in return.
If Josh goes, I'd like to see more of a playmaker at the 2/3. A guy who can defend, make an open shot and pass the ball well would be nice. Josh Howard probably won't get you equal value, especially with the way our FO negotiates IMHO.

You know what we need? An energy guy to start the game. There is little energy from our starting unit lately. I really hope GG gets another shot. From what Fish says, he and Singleton are the last ones in the gym these days. What I don't get is that Green isn't a bad player. He has some holes in his game, but being benched like this is too far IMO.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote