View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #205
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I'm really curious how other fans around the league view Howard now as a player... after all that horrible news over the summer and his lackluster performances, you have to think he's not in the same class of trading chip he was in a year ago. We probably couldn't get a Redd, Butler, West, for him at this point whereas I think his value used to be that high... if we're planning on trading him shouldn't we try and boost his value more? Give him the ball, let him score back to back 50 point games and let's get a Kaman (that trade would be a steal for us in my opinion, if we could pull that off i'd be ecstatic).
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote